Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WEverb12- Day 4

4: experiment [GROW]

What did you do in 2012 that you had never done before? Will you do it again?
 
I did a lot of new things in 2012 that I would absolutely do again. The thing that encompasses most of them is my bucket list. I decided at the end of 2011 to start a bucket list and in 2012 I decided to start working on it. Making this blog was on my bucket list, along with running a marathon, flying in a helicopter, going wine tasting and complete 30 Day Shred (to name a few). I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything.
 
I also got married again this year. I would definitely do that again (but only to the same person..)
 
Like every year, 2012 had it's ups and downs. Having my blog and having my bucket list give me something to look back on to remember these times. I would definitely do it again and I wouldn't trade it for much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment