Monday, December 10, 2012

WEverb12- Day 10

10: lose [HOPE]

Did you have to say goodbye to a person, or even a cherished object, this year? Take a moment to celebrate the memory

Saying goodbye is never something that is easy to do, no matter who it is or how long you have to say goodbye for. It's not easy if you know they are coming back and it's not easy if you have plenty of time to say all of the things you want to say.

I said it in my grieving post, but at our friend's service it was said that no matter how much time you spend with your loved ones it is never enough.

Sid will always be missed and it only grows with each passing day. His voice and his image is fading, but he will always be someone who did something special. Whether he knew it or not and whether he meant to or not, he brought two people together and I will never forgive myself for not thanking him and if for nothing else I will never forget him for that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment