Sunday, December 16, 2012

WEverb12- Day 14

14: walk [LIVE]

Describe the path to a favorite place of yours to walk in 2012.  What's meaningful about the place or the journey?

 I really don't have many places that I can call my own. Actually, none really. But after running all over Simi Valley this year while training, I have learned to love running on the Simi wash, a bike trail that runs from one end of Simi to the other. Most don't enjoy it, but I can lose myself there.

While running I have so many moments that I get lost in my thoughts and emotions. I can have full on conversations in my head and sometimes the of my most amazing thoughts happen out there.

The only other place that I feel like that is in Mammoth. I haven't really done much walking there and don't really have a place that I go to and can call mine. But when I'm there I just feel home.

No comments:

Post a Comment