Saturday, December 29, 2012

WEverb12- Day 29

29: connect [LIVE]
With whom did you make the most worthwhile connections in 2012?

I am horrible and keeping in touch with people and I really wish I made the time to do so. It's just the way my friends and I are, and to be honest it works for us. Most of my friends live out of state, so spending time with them is difficult and expensive. However, I'm the same way with my friends who live here. I just choose to spend my time with my family.

I'm going to work on this in 2013. I want to work on how I spend my personal time, focusing on taking dates with Patrick as well as scheduling two days a month with Isabel for just the two of us. I think if I am able to do this then I may not feel as guilty if I take a night off each month to hang out with friends.

I think friends are important. Really important. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have are lifelong friends and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I know that if I needed them they would be here and I would do the same for them. Getting married this year was amazing for so many different reasons, one of them being all of my closest friends were there and I got to see some that I haven't seen in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment