Thursday, December 27, 2012

WEverb12- Day 26

26: chronicle [LIVE] Did you have a perfect day this year? Describe it. Would you have changed anything about it?

October 12, 2012. The absolute most perfect day of the entire year.

Our wedding took 14 months to plan. Well, that's not true.. I probably spent about 2 months total planning. I was so excited when we got engaged that I jumped in head first to plan every detail. I wouldn't have done it any other way and I wouldn't change a thing about that day.

I am so grateful for all of the help I received. It made that day less stressful than it could have been. I was able to take many moments during the day to take a step back and appreciate everything that was happening. I was able to enjoy the small moments, like my dad dancing to Gangam Style.

Now I am able to look at pictures and enjoy that day all over again anytime I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment