Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Goals- Check In

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
This is going to be a fail yet again. After getting sick at the beginning of the month I haven't done much walking let alone running.

2. Continue writing Isabel's novel.
I have not technically written anything directly to Isabel for her book, however there have been many blog posts that I will be including so it's a matter of copy and paste.

3. Stay within budget for Christmas.
Epic Win! I did spend a little more on the kids than I had planned, however we decided to not do gifts with the siblings. We did small gifts for our parents and focused on the kids. Such a better idea!

4. Continue to not use any credit cards. Make a plan to pay off all debts by the end of 2013.
I have not used any of my credit cards at all for about 2 months now and it feels GREAT! I'm even looking forward to getting bills in the mail so that I can put money towards my debt and watch the amounts go down. My debit card number was somehow stolen and my amazing bank caught it and brought it to my attention. The transaction was in Brazil and was declined, however I had to cancel my card and have to wait until I receive a new one. Until then I have no debit card and no cash. In order to get cash I need 2 forms of ID. At this point I don't need anything desperately except for gas. I will most likely fill up using my Chevron credit card and I'm okay with that.

As for a plan to get out of debt.. There's nothing in writing yet. Just pay what I can toward each credit card bill until the are gone.

5. Get organized and stay organized.
Not so much. I'm working on it, but the stuff just keeps piling up and I don't know how to keep that in control. At least Isabel's room is still clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment