Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WEverb12- Day 19

19: exercise [LIVE]

How did you live actively in 2012? What will you change in 2013?

2012 was the year I ran my first full-marathon. It was also the year I really got into running and signing up for races. I completed a lot of races this year. Although I am working on my finances and can't really afford to run as many races as I did in 2012, I would like to continue running for 2013, hopefully running a PR at the LA Marathon in March.

I also completed 30 Day Shred this year. It was difficult to commit to working out for 30 days straight, but it taught me that I can accomplish something if I put my mind to it. I would like to change my self-esteem in that regards for 2013.

I think what I would like to change the most is making a weekly workout schedule and sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment