Monday, December 3, 2012

WEverb12- Day 2

2: watch [LIVE]

What movie did you see this year that you would recommend to a friend?
It is a rare occasion when someone can talk me into going to see a movie. I don't understand the thrill of going to the movies. I don't understand overpaying for a movie that you may or may not like, with people who may or may not talk throughout the entire thing. I don't understand overpaying for popcorn, soda and candy. I can pay less to buy the movie when it comes out on DVD and then I can watch it over and over and over again...
 
The only movie I remember going to this year was Ted. I thought it was inappropriately hysterical and if you have a similar sense of humor then it is right up your alley. There is only one movie that is on my must see list right now and that is The Hobbit. I haven't seen a single Lord of the Rings movie, but I can't say no to a Martin Freeman movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment