Sunday, December 30, 2012

DietBet- The Initial Weigh In

Today is the initial weigh in for the diet bet I am in. We are required to submit a full body shot of us standing on a scale as well as a photo of the scale with our starting weight and a word provided by the diet bet officials.

I just submitted my pictures and they are currently under review. We'll see if I'm approved to play.. I hope so, as the pot is up to $120!

Since today is the initial weigh-in, it also means that today is yet again another start to this never ending weight loss journey.

And it couldn't be more perfect to have the following appear on my Inner Bitch calander:
"An Inner Bitch Diet Tip: "Diet" is a four-letter word for the foods we choose to eat every day. That's not a project to be completed; it's an on-going process."

Embarrassing enough to realize I need to get going on this weight loss thing. Thank you Isabel for taking the picture!

Up exactly 15 pounds from the wedding. What the hell happened?
So I'm back at it. I updated all of my stats on MyFitnessPal. And I'm feeling good.

The plan for today is to eat well and to track. I also am going to run 6 miles after Patrick gets home from work. I'm not sure what my plan for the next week is. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe it's because I need to just take things one day at a time. I did write down a few days this coming week that I want to walk. I'm not running this week other than today because we have a half marathon on the 5th.

Well, here goes nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment