Since I've pretty much failed at almost all of my goals the last two months I think I'm going to make this month's goals easier to reach. That way I won't feel like an epic failure.
1. Run/walk 100 miles. Make a plan in order to get in all 100 miles.
2. Go grocery shopping once a week instead of once a month.
3. Finish unpacking the new apartment.
4. Start Christmas shopping (yes, I am one of those crazy people who start Christmas in July. I find that it saves me money.)
5. Be on plan from today on (7/2).