Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dress for Success- Day 3

This is what happens when you don't lay out your clothes the night before. This is what happens when your fiance works until 2:30am and you are somehow awake when he gets home and he can't sleep. This is what happens when you don't have a lot of light in your bedroom when you get up to see in your closet.

Granted it's not the worst combination of clothes that I could have picked out, but it's not that great either. And to be honest, I don't feel great in it. Although that could be because of the way I've been eating, lack of sleep, etc.

I also took the extra two minutes to put on lipstick and mascara again. It's not a huge difference but I think it gives it just a little something extra.

Sunglasses: Kohl's
Shirt: Kohl's
Pants: New York & Co
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment