Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dress for Success, meet Polyvore.com

I just found the website polyvore.com and I'm already addicted. Within, like 5 minutes. I have a feeling that I will be blogging a lot of outfits that I create in an attempt to work on my dress for success project. Granted I don't own these outfits or will probably ever have the money to afford them, but I think it's creative and a great way to get some practice in.

I know that I need to work with what I actually have in my closet, but a girl can dream... Right?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the outfits I put together. Leave comments, suggestions, etc. And be sure to check out polyvore.com and make your own outfits! I love to see what other people put together as well.

I can see myself becoming obsessed with this website already, so I'll attempt to keep my outfit posts to a minimum, but I can't promise anything.

*Updated 7/28/12
In an attempt to keep this blog about running and my bucket list I am going to be creating a separate blog to post my polyvore outfits to. Stay tuned for the new blog coming soon.

*Updated 7/29/12
New blog for outfits created on polyvore.com. Running Around the Outfits. Please leave comments suggestions, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy! Check out this website http://www.jseverydayfashion.com/ for some great outfits that are really reasonably priced. She posts a new one every day and also the links where you can get the items. She focuses on budget items so it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for posting the link! I just started following her and look forward to working on my sense of style :)

      Delete