Thursday, July 19, 2012

Weather Forecast

We are leaving for Mammoth on Saturday and will be there until Thursday. My sister (who has not had much luck with weather reports) looked at what the forecast would be... Bad idea.

The last time we checked the weather report was for her birthday party. There was also a 30% chance of rain and it poured on her 100+ guests. Granted we all still had a great time. Then again, we checked the weather report before the marathon and it said rain for the longest time and we had beautiful weather that day.

I think the important thing to remember is that just because there is a 30% chance of rain doesn't necessarily mean that it will rain all day. Plus, there is a 70% chance that it won't rain...

Okay, so it may change some things. Not sure if we will be going horseback riding. Not sure if we will be riding the gondola's up to the top of Mammoth mountain. Not sure if we will be hiking to Rainbow Falls. Not sure if we'll go fishing. And it's difficult to work on our tans by the pool if it's cloudy and raining.

Whatever though. I'm going on vacation for a week. No matter what happens I think we are going to have a great time. I mean, think about it. You're in a great place, you're with people you love and you don't have to go to work. What could be better? It's all about what you bring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment