Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Goals- Check In

1. Run/walk 100 miles. Make a plan in order to get in all 100 miles. So far I am on track to make this happen. The only plan I came up with was to divide the number of miles by the number of days in the month in order to find out how many miles I would have to walk per day. Some days have been better than others, but as of today I am 4.20 miles over where I need to be.

2. Go grocery shopping once a week instead of once a month. Doing well with this. I have decided that since my running group meets on Saturday mornings that I will do the grocery shopping afterwards. We both make the grocery list throughout the week and then I go. I think it's working.

3. Finish unpacking the new apartment. All of the boxes are unpacked and put away. The only things left to do are to hang frames in our bedroom, put up my running stuff, take the items we are getting rid of to the Goodwill and empty out the fish tank and put fish in it. I'm really happy with how much we've accomplished already.

4. Start Christmas shopping (yes, I am one of those crazy people who start Christmas in July. I find that it saves me money.) Technically have not started shopping, but we've come up with some ideas for our parents and for our siblings for their gifts, which helps.

5. Be on plan from today on (7/2). Epic fail. But every day is a new day to start again. I've been on plan for two whole days! Yay me... I'm starting to focus more on me and not on how much I weigh, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment