Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 7

1. I am thankful that I will be going on vacation starting Saturday. I will be in Mammoth (one of my favorite places ever) for 6 whole days. I am also thankful that my dad transferred the photos on my memory disks over to CDs so that I can take lots of pictures while on vacation.

2. I am thankful that we went bowling last night. After having an issue at the first bowling alley (it was league night and there were no open lanes) we decided to drive a little further to the other bowling alley in our town. I'm really glad we did. It's been a while since I've bowled and even though I only helped Isabel roll the ball down the lane due to my wrist injury I still had a blast! It was Isabel's first time bowling and she had so much fun.

Isabel and me bowling.

Patrick. This was taken as he bowled his first strike of the night.

Kaleb.

Me and Patrick.

Isabel's first strike in the 5th frame. She ended up bowling a total of 3 strikes!


3. I am thankful that my co-worker and best friend is 100% awesome-sauce and will be helping me while I'm out of the office. She is amazing at what she does and even though I know she can handle it, I still feel guilty. I am forever grateful to her.

4. I am thankful that Patrick is an amazing father. I am witness to his parenting skills everyday with Isabel, but there's just something about him when his kids are here that just lights him up. He loves them so much and I wish he was able to see them more often. They are amazing kids and I'm so happy that we are able to blend into a family.

5. I am thankful for amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Last night.

Last night.

This morning.

This morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment