Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inner Bitch

For Christmas last year my best friend bought me a daily calendar titled "Getting In Touch with your Inner Bitch". Each day has a different quote, thought, idea, etc dealing with... well, getting in touch with your inner bitch.

Today's calendar said: "This weekend is "Yeah, This Is My Body in a Bathing Suit Weekend." Everyone will just have to deal- including us."

Patrick and the kids wanted to go to the pool tonight, but being me I didn't want to go for a few different reasons. I almost got out of it until Patrick went into the kitchen and saw the calendar. He asked if I had seen the calendar for this weekend...

I really didn't have a choice after that. So, here I am with proof that I wore my bathing suit as the calendar suggested.


Rocking it Inner Bitch Style.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I bought a bathing suit and had it shipped to the store. I never went to try it on. I can't wait for the days when I feel secure enough to go have some pool fun! :)

    ReplyDelete