Monday, July 9, 2012

Currently- Vol. 1

After reading a blog this weekend (HelloMissKelly) I came across a post that I really liked. She found this particular type of post here.

Loving: Running. I have been consistently running for almost a year. Rachel and I joined our running group August of last year in order to train for the marathon. Here we are still training with the same group for our upcoming half marathons.

Reading: I am reading Run! by Dean Karnazes. I read his book 50/50 while training for my first marathon and it was really inspirational. So far I really like this book. He is amazing and I always feel like I can accomplish any of my running goals while reading his books.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you did this! I definitely think I want to read that running book! =) I need some more motivation!

    ReplyDelete