Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Isabel!

My little girl is five years old today. I know it's cliche, but it's like I blinked and she grew up. And yet after five years I can still remember everything about the day she was born..







And now she is five. She will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. She's reading and writing, she's incredible in every sense of the word. She's so smart and so beautiful and so many things. I couldn't be more proud of anything that I've done in this lifetime.

It hasn't been easy. At all. On top of the smiles and cries, the terrible twos and trecherous threes and fucking fours we've experiences so much. From heartbreak to custody battles to court dates to name changes to a constant stress of "what if?" I can only hope that one day she will be proud of what I have done and how she was raised.

No matter what has happened or what will happen, this little girl is loved more than anything by a lot of people. A lot of good people who have been here through it all. I cannot begin to thank everyone for their help over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment