Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dear Journal, 3/12/13

Dear Journal,
Q: Where do you live?
A: I live (and have always lived) in Southern California. More specifically, Ventura County.

I've loved living here. The weather is great almost year round and we're close to a lot of things (namely, the beach). But now that I'm older, married and ready to start house hunting I'm realizing that California is not an ideal state for first time house owners that make very little money..

Thankfully we're not ready to buy quite yet, but we're hoping that the house market will stay down just a little longer. We'd like to stay as close to where we are now because we're close to family and Isabel will be starting school soon. And I'm grateful we both have parents who are willing to help us!

Picture of the day 3/12:

No comments:

Post a Comment