Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A-Z Title Challenge- Update

Almost two months ago I posted about a reading challenge that I found on the group I follow on good reads.

This challenge is simple: read 26 books throughout the year, one beginning with each letter of the alphabet. Ignore any articles at the beginning of the title (The..., A..., etc.). For the letters X and Z, you may choose a title with those letters anywhere within the title.

2013 A-Z Title Challenge
Duration: January 1-December 31, 2013

3/26 Completed

A- The Art of Racing in the Rain- Garth Stein
B-
C- Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult, Confessions of a Scary Mommy- Jill Smokler
D-
E-
F- Forty Scrubs- Joanna George, Five Days of Summer- Katia Lief, Falling Into You- Jasinda Wilder, The Friday Night Knitting Club- Kate Jacobs
G- Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
H- The Happiness Project- Gretchen Rubin, Happier at Home- Gretchen Rubin, House Rules- Jodi Picoult, The Help- Kathryn Stockett
I-
J-
K-
L- Left Neglected- Lisa Genova, Look Again- Lisa Scottoline
M- My Sister's Keeper- Bill Benners
N- No One Heard Her Scream- Jordan Dane
O- The Other Daughter- Lisa Gardner, One Good Dog- Susan Wilson, One Day- David Nicholls
P- Please Stop Laughing At Me- Jodee Blanco, The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky, P.S. I Love You- Cecelia Ahern
Q-
R- Run Like A Girl- Mina Samuels, Run!: 26.2 Stories of Blisters and Bliss- Dean Karnazes
S- The Stepmother- Carrie Adams, A Stolen Life- Jaycee Dugard, Sister- Rosamund Lupton, Second Change- Jane Green, The Story of Rose- Jon Katz, Sing You Home- Jodi Picoult
T- The Time Traveler's Wife- Audrey Niffenegger, Two Kisses for Maddy- Matthew Logelin, Ties That Bind- Heather Huffman
U-
V-
W- Waiting for You- Abigail Strom, Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
X-
Y-
Z-

I mixed it up a little and added all of the title's that I plan on reading up to this point. I am also planning on going to the used book store tonight to look for some more books to fill in the letters I do not have yet. Title's in black print are books I've already read, blue I am reading and green I have waiting to be read either in paperback or on my Nook.

I still have a long way to go.. Good thing I'm going to be off for 6-8 weeks with my wrist surgery and can get caught up on my reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment