Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dear Journal, 3/26/13

Dear Journal,
Q: Who do you aspire to be like?
A: I try to aspire to be like my parents. I think that I am a lot like both of them and I can only hope to be as good of a parent like they were for us. I personally believe that they did a pretty great job raising both Rachel and me and I couldn't have asked for better parents. I never felt like I wasn't good enough. I always knew that if I did my best then it would be good enough for them. That's it. Just do my best, and I think I turned out alright...

For the most part.

But in all seriousness, I want to not only be a great parent, like my parents, but I also want to have a happy marriage like they have as well. It's definitely something to strive for!

Picture of the day 3/26 (aka bedtime):

No comments:

Post a Comment