Friday, March 15, 2013

Funfetti!

We got home around 9:30pm last night and I immediately got down the mixer and started making cupcakes. Until I realized I didn't have any oil... Being the amazing husband he is, Patrick offered to run to the store and get some for me.

I love that man..

Patrick brought home the funfetti cake mix and funfetti frosting after I called him from work in a panic that I didn't have enough time to stop and get some between work and Isabel's birthday dinner. I didn't want to be the mom who didn't bring treats for school and I also didn't want to be the  mom who brought store bought. I don't think there's anything wrong with store bought for the record. I just love to bake and birthday's (especially your child's birthday) is the perfect excuse to do so.

I made 24 mini cupcakes and 10 regular size cupcakes. There was enough batter left over to make regular size cupcakes and I didn't want to let it go to waste. Today is my best friend's birthday, so I'm bringing the 10 cupcakes with me to work to help her celebrate.

Happy Birthday Lorien!




Waiting for the oil.


Mini cupcakes.


Regular size cupcakes.


Perfection.


Mini- post frosting.


Regular- post frosting.
Can we be done with birthday's now?

Saturday we will be celebrating Leah's birthday (which is really on the 19th, but she won't be here for her actual birthday). The 21st is my co-worker's birthday. The 23rd is my father-in-law's birthday. Then mine on the 27th and Rachel's on the 28th.

Sometimes I feel like March is worse than Christmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment