Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dear Journal, 3/28/13

Dear Journal,
Q: What do you want to remember about today?
A 2012: I tried Meditteranean food for the first time at Rachel's birthday dinner. And I liked it...
A 2013: I want to remember that I have an awesome family and I am so grateful that we all get along. I don't spend any time with my extended family. We never really knew much of my mom's side of the family and we stopped talking to my dad's side of the family about 5 years ago when my grandma passed away. It was just the way it was and we joked that it was a good thing we got to pick our friends because you're stuck with your family.

I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel to have family that I not only get along with, but actually want to spend time with. I consider both my sister and my mom to be two of my best friends. I love my in-laws and I love my sister's in-laws. It's never felt like anything but family for us all and it is amazing how easy it always is.

Picture of the day 3/28:

No comments:

Post a Comment