Monday, May 21, 2012

Weigh In- Vol. 3

This week was bad. Really bad... I didn't track anything and it definitely shows on the scale. I'm pretty embarrassed to post this actually.

Weigh-in #3

Weight:








This week: +3.8
Total weight loss: +2.6

I really have no excuse for gaining 3.8 pounds in one week other than I didn't track anything and I let myself eat what I wanted. I'm getting really frustrated with myself for being on plan for a week and then going completely off plan the next.

I want this so bad and yet I can't seem to stick with it. I really need to find my motivation and fast.

The plan for this week is as follows:

Monday- am run, afternoon walk, 30 Day Shred
Tuesday- am run, afternoon walk, arm workout
Wednesday- am run, afternoon walk, 30 Day Shred
Thursday- am run, afternoon walk, arm workout
Friday- afternoon walk
Saturday- am run
Sunday- rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment