Thursday, May 17, 2012

Let's Go Angels!


Ever since I was younger (around 7) I've been an Angel's fan. I enjoyed baseball and my first game was a Dodger's/Angel's game. My family rooted for the Dodger's and I rooted for the Angel's. I can remember my dad saying that I was going to get my butt kicked for rooting for the opposing team, but I didn't care because my dad was there and he'd protect me (even if he straight up said that he wouldn't).

When I met Patrick I was relieved to find out that not only was he a baseball fan, but that he was a die hard Angel's fan. Living in California, we have five teams. 5. Oakland Athletics, San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres and the Los Angeles Angel's of Anaheim.

We have been to quite a few games together since we started dating. Sometimes they win, but I dread when they lose. Patrick is a very sore loser when it comes to the Angel's (we call him "passionate") and the ride home is never pleasant.

For Mother's Day, Patrick gave me tickets for him and I to go to an Angel's game. I was so excited because it's already the middle of May and this is our first game this season. The team hasn't been doing so well this season. Their current stats (including last nights game) are 17 wins 21 losses. Even with the $240 million dollar 10 year contract for Albert Pujols. Le Sigh.

The pulled it out last night with a 7-2 win! And we witnessed Pujols second home run of the season. What a great night!

My reminder for Patrick.

The Big A.

In the parking lot before the game.

Our first bobble head.

Angel stadium.

Waiting for the game to start.

Calling all Angels.

After Pujols home run.

Fireworks after the game.

I love fireworks.

Angels

Win!

Rally Monkey!

Final Score: 7-2 Angels

Light that Halo Up!


Keep it up Angel's! It's not too late to turn the season around!

No comments:

Post a Comment