Inspired by a fellow blogger (and only 3 days late) I have decided to write down my goals for May in an attempt to hold my self accountable and accomplish them.
The following are the 5 things I'd like to do in the month of May. An update will be given at the end of the month along with a new set of goals for June.
1. Buy a scale, weigh in and accept it- no matter what.
2. Walk and/or run 100 miles.
3. Start my photography portfolio.
4. Complete Bucket List item #39: Complete a cross-stitch.
5. Make a workout schedule weekly and stick to it.