Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Guestbook

I was having a difficult time deciding on what we should do for our guest book for the wedding. Did we want some thing traditional, such as an actual book? Or something creative. such as a matte for guests to sign which we would later frame with a picture? Or did we want to do something unique (okay, not very unique as it is a growing trend), such as a thumb print guest book?

My personal preference was with the last option, the thumb print guest book, because we are getting married in a walnut grove. I tried making my own, but failed and decided that with everything else going on it would be better for everyone involved, especially my own sanity, to just order one.

The following is our proof, sent to us by the dealer we found on Amazon. Thank you Sugar Vine Art! I can't wait to see it in person and I'm even more excited to see it complete after our wedding.




We chose watermelon, pumpkin and tart olive moss as our ink colors. Hopefully it all flows well together!

No comments:

Post a Comment