Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mad Libs

I found this website online today and got a little distracted... http://www.madglibs.com/index.php
Kind of silly but it was also fun to go back for a bit to being a kid. Who knew that such a fun game could actually help kids learn grammar! We never used it to learn though. When we were kids we were rather inappropriate when entering words... The following is the mad lib I created. It's okay, I've matured since then.

500 Miles (The Proclaimers) Mad Lib
When I flutter yeah I know I`m gonna be
I`m gonna be the cat who peeps next to you
When I go out yeah I know I`m gonna followI`m gonna follow the cat who goes along with you

If I get lovely yes I know I`m gonna be
I`m gonna be the cat who gets lovely next to you
And if I probe yeah I know I`m gonna be
I`m gonna be the cat who`s catapulting to you

But I would gravitate 500 miles
And I would gravitate 500 more
Just to be the cat who pictured 27 miles
To fall down at your desert
When I`m working yes I know I`m gonna skipI`m gonna skip the snake who`s working absent for you
And when the boxes comes in for the work I`ll do
I`ll pass almost every bulldozer on to you

When I come home yeah I know I`m gonna be
I`m gonna be the snake who comes back home to you
And if I grow old well I know I`m gonna grabI`m gonna grab the snake who`s growing old with you

But I would gravitate 500 miles
And I would gravitate 500 more
Just to be the snake who smeared 27 miles
To fall down at your bath
When I`m bold yes I know I`m gonna be
I`m gonna be the dog whose bold without TracyWhen I`m bonding yes I know I`m gonna assign
assign
about the time when I`m with Tracy.

But I would gravitate 500 miles
And I would gravitate 500 more
Just to be the dog who declined 27 miles
To fall down at your cashew

No comments:

Post a Comment