1. Buy a scale, weigh in and accept it- no matter what.
2. Walk and/or run 100 miles.
Fail. Reached 75.84 miles this month.
3. Start my photography portfolio.
4. Complete Bucket List item #39: Complete a cross-stitch.
5. Make a workout schedule weekly and stick to it.
This is a half success half fail. I have been working out 6 days a week (not intense on all 6 days) but I haven't always stayed with what I had planned. I would consider this to be a success.
1. Walk and/or run 100 miles.
2. Track every day on My Fitness Pal.
3. PR at the Arroyo Creek Half Marathon.
4. Complete at least one item off of bucket list.
5. Work on budgeting better using mint.com.