Monday, June 4, 2012

A Weekend Recap

Didn't take a lot of pictures this weekend (I desperately need to clear out my memory card), but here are a few..

New Kitty. (Still deciding on a name. My parents are leaning towards Ace, since my dad is a poker player.)

Such a playful little guy.

Marley. So serious..

Funfetti mini cupcakes.

Funfetti cupcakes topped with nerds for Isabel's graduation from preschool.

Me almost to the finish line at the Love Run 10K.
I finished 15 minutes faster than I had planned, even with some hamstring pain. It was an exciting race for me, not only because it was my first official 10K (without mud), but I got to meet a friend from the weight watchers boards, Emily aka EatPrayLove. Check our her blog at: http://learninglivingrunning.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment