Monday, June 4, 2012

Weigh In- Vol. 5

Weigh-in #5

Weight:










This week: +0.6
Total weight loss: -0.2

Ugh! Another gain... What is going on?!?

Okay, so maybe having Taco Bell for dinner last night wasn't the smartest idea...

I started tracking my food, exercise and weight using My Fitness Pal, a free online tool. It is amazing! I love it and I am really happy with how easy it is. It helps me eat the calories I burn, and I'm usually better about eating food that is better for me. I've been tracking since Wednesday, so I'm expecting to see a loss next week.

All in all, I'm trying to not let the number on the scale affect me too much. It's just a number. It has nothing to do with how I feel and how my body looks. In fact, I'm really happy with what I've been seeing in the mirror, so maybe just because the scale doesn't reflect a change it doesn't mean that there's not one, right?

1 comment:

  1. I hate scales. You are so brave to take a picture of yours! That's accountability right there!

    ReplyDelete