Friday, June 8, 2012

Yesterday's Menu

In yet another attempt to keep myself accountable I have decided to post my daily menu on here.

Thursday June 7, 2012:
Daily Calorie Goal (as provided by My Fitness Pal)- 1430
Burned Calories- 272
Daily Calories + Burned Calories= 1702
Net Calories- 1537

Breakfast:
Before

After


1/2 cup oatmeal, Greek yogurt and honey.
1/4 cup light regular soy milk, 2 Splenda, regular coffee.
Total calories: 307

Snack:
















Sliced apple with a light mozzarella string cheese.
Total calories: 132

Lunch:















Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini (approx. 3/4 cup). Chicken thigh (chopped up and mixed in). Garlic bread.
















Lemon cake.
Total calories: 573

Dinner:




















BLTA on a croissant. (I forgot to take a picture until after I ate half of it).
Total calories: 525

Workout consisted of arms and abs. Isabel also informed me that she wants to start running with me, so I took her out for a 1.43 mile interval run. We ran 30 seconds and walked 1 minute. She did really well and I think I might need to invest in some running attire for her. Actually her outfit seems more put together than mine, but the cotton Cookie Monster shirt that looks a little too big just isn't easy to run in.



















1.43 miles in 26:09. The first mile we finished in 18 minutes. She's four and it took some time to get her to focus, but I'm impressed.

Randomness for the day:

Serious kitty.

Marley and me.

This is why I love Kohl's...
4 dress shirts for Patrick for father's day, 2 dress shirts for my dad for father's day, 3 sports bras, 2 regular bras, a bathrobe and a blouse.
Spent: $136.29
Saved: $360.92

No comments:

Post a Comment