Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Vol. 1

1. Isabel never wants me to go to work. Yes, it makes it more difficult to get ready in the morning and it's heartbreaking to leave, but it means that she wants me there with her.

2. Marley is very cuddly in the morning. She's either cuddly or she's trying to suffocate me. As soon as my alarm goes off she starts climbing on top of me meowing for breakfast. How she does not know the routine yet is beyond me... But I love kitty love in the morning with her white hair on my black pants and her black hair on my white shirt. I don't even try anymore.

3. My manager has decided to allow us to listen to music for the rest of the month. This used to be something we used to be able to do until about this time last year.  June is going to be a very productive month! Plus I'd rather listen to my iPod than try to avoid eavesdropping.

4. My new running shoes. Although I haven't actually used them to run in yet, I have started wearing them on walks to start to break them in. After the half marathon this month my "marathon" bright blue shoes will be retired. These new shoes will hopefully last me through the rest of the year (depending on if I actually get my behind in gear). To be on the safe side I bought a spare pair for after these ones are done.

5. My parents because, well, their basically awesome-sauce. I could not have asked for a better support system. I've had a lot of ups and downs the past few years and they've been there through it all. Without their support and love I don't know if I would have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment