Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weigh In- Vol. 8

Weigh-in #8

Weight:










This week: +0.4
Total Weight Loss: -0.2

Yet another gain. I realized though, that as much as I want to tell myself that I am on plan and ready to lose weight I'm really not. I am not 100% in this and I need to be in order to see a change. I'm still just eating to meet my calories, not necessarily eating the best foods for my body. Lots of carbs and not enough fruits and veggies. So starting today I will be cutting back on carbs.

I tend to do fairly well during the work day Monday through Friday. I feel in control and have access to the internet so tracking is easier. Part of the problem is that I don't go grocery shopping enough so I don't always have the food I want and/or need. The excuses need to stop and things need to change.

This is my weight loss journey and I am really tired of going in the wrong direction. I'm taking control of it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment