1. I am thankful for my parents and my future in-laws for all of their help with the wedding. We wouldn't be able to start our marriage off this way without your help! We both know that a wedding is only one day, but we are really looking forward it!
2. I am thankful that Patrick and I are similar in our views with unpacking. We are both over looking at boxes sitting all over the place and cannot wait to be 100% moved in.
3. I am thankful that tomorrow is payday. With rent at both apartments and multiple other necessary purchases I am down to a whopping $20 in my bank account right now. Since it is the third paycheck of the month, health insurance, dental and 401K contributions are not taken out. The extra money is definitely needed.
4. I am thankful that Isabel is in swim lessons. Sign ups started a few months ago. I logged in about 10 minutes after registration opened and all private lessons were booked. We were placed on the waiting list and got in. She loves it and it's so good to see her comfortable in the water without her floaties.
5. I am thankful for Sherlock Holmes. It is an amazing show on BBC. Watch it! It's addicting. But, be careful. There are only 3 shows a season, each an hour and a half long. There have been two seasons so far and the third season isn't going to start taping until January 2013!