Friday, June 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Friday Edition- Vol. 2

I completely spaced yesterday (or was actually working..) and forgot to post. I also forgot my camera's cord so I still have lots of things to blog about next week.

1. I am so thankful for sushi. It is so yummy and it makes me very happy. The term awesomesauce was coined from our favorite sushi location.

2. I am thankful that Isabel loves to read. She is four years old. She loves reading to me, loves when I read to her and our new favorite thing is going to the library on Sunday's. Granted, we've only done that once, but we plan to go again this weekend.

3. I am thankful for Patrick. He's very easy going and helps center me back to reality when I get worked up for no reason. Don't tell him, but he's right about 99.9% of the time.

4. I am thankful for the car wash guy that comes to our work. He's out there every Friday and it's so convenient to have him wash my car instead of taking it to the car wash. Going to the car wash is on my list of things that I will put off as long as I possibly can. That list also includes grocery shopping and going to the bank among other things.

5. I am thankful that we have started packing. We still have such a long way to go before we start moving next week, but I am really glad we got a jump start on it. It's the start of a new beginning for us and I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment