Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Goals

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
I ended the month with a total of 23.96 miles. Could have been better, but you know what? It could have been worse too. I ended up missing a lot of group runs due to wedding related events and I wouldn't change that for anything!

2. Bake more cupcakes.
A success! Even if it was only a batch of mini lemonade cupcakes for our running group pot luck. They were pretty good and people seemed to enjoy them. I was able to use my mixer for the first time and I am in love with it. It made everything so easy. There really are no excuses now to baking when it's so easy to do.

My mom bought me a cupcake book a while ago. They're slightly more advanced than what I'm doing.. Okay, who am I kidding? They are way more advanced than what I'm doing, but what's the worst that can happen? I'm going to attempt to try at least one of the recipes next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment