Thursday, November 15, 2012

Making A Christmas Gift

I've been trying to think of gifts to get the kids for Christmas. It has not been easy...

Last year I spent way too much money. WAY too much. So this year Patrick and I agreed on a budget.

While the kids were here this weekend Leah complimented the scarf I was wearing, a scarf I had made a few months ago. I immediately decided that I was going to make her a scarf.

I didn't want to do something simple like how mine was, so tonight I started looking at easy patterns online. Believe me, they're not as easy as they look. Things like this are difficult for me to learn from reading. I have to watch someone and then have someone watch me.

But then I came across this and I really think that it's going to be something different that she's going to love. I hope...

Come to think of it, I think it may be simple enough, and I may have given myself enough time, that I can make one for our family Christmas party, one for Leah and one for my niece Emma. I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but this may be my new thing. For now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment