Monday, November 5, 2012

Best Man Speech

Finally received a copy of his speech...

"When Pat told me that as his best man I would be given an opportunity to make a short speech, I asked myself "would Patrick stand up here and embarrass me if he was given the chance, or would he be a good friend and keep it simple?" lucky for all of us here, there really isn't much more I can say about him that his friends and family don't know.  Knowing Pat for 28 years now, I have been witness to many "choice" moments.  Throughout these years, Pat has never really changed who he was as a person.  He is fun, charismatic, different, and has always cared about others.  Knowing somebody like Pat has been a privilege for myself, and now Tracy gets to witness him in all of these moments, through good times, and tough times.  With this being said, your friends and family look forward to spending many happy occasions with you as husband and wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment