Friday, November 30, 2012

November Goals

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
Epic Fail.

2. Complete NaNoWriMo. 50,000 is a lot of words, so I'm going to change the goal to stick with NaNoWriMo all month, to not give up even if I don't hit the word count.
Epic Win! 51071 words! I ended up adding a lot from my blog, but at the same time, that's a part of my life and I think it's an important part to add to my book to Isabel. I'm no where near done and am excited that there's no time line to reach a certain word count.

3. Stick to the agreed upon budget for Christmas. (Start Christmas shopping..)
So far so good. I'm pretty sure I can finish Christmas shopping with either this paycheck, if not I'll only need to use very little next paycheck. It's so nice knowing that I won't have to go into debt this year.

4. Make better eating choices.
Epic Fail.

5. Exercise: minimum 2-3 times per week running and 1-2 times per week strength.
Epic Fail.

My eating and exercising has been none existant. I don't know what's going on, but I'm not going to push it because then I'll fail and it will all be worse than it is now. I will find that motivation when I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment