Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November Goals- Check In

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
12.43/100. Most likely will not reach this goal again this month. Next year is so my year to reach my goal of total miles reached. I'm sure once my motivation kicks back in the miles will increase as well.

2. Complete NaNoWriMo. 50,000 is a lot of words, so I'm going to change the goal to stick with NaNoWriMo all month, to not give up even if I don't hit the word count.
20,676/50,000. I think I'll make the goal, but I've been at this word count for about a week now. It's not necessarily because I have nothing to write, but because I have no time to write. Work has been so busy that I've been bringing work home.

3. Stick to the agreed upon budget for Christmas. (Start Christmas shopping..)
Patrick and I discussed what we want to spend and since then have downsized even more. I may have convinced him to spend just a little more on the kids (I want them to be able to open presents at our house instead of just a gift card). I purchased three things online yesterday (two for Leah and one for Kaleb) and have lots of ideas for Isabel. I may need to wait until December to continue shopping though.

4. Make better eating choices.
I keep thinking if I make this goal and start a new post once a week that I'm starting over then it will just click, but it hasn't yet. I feel I'm nearing a new start though. I'm over this lifestyle and I'm over avoiding mirrors.

5. Exercise: minimum 2-3 times per week running and 1-2 times per week strength.
Another fail. I only go running once a week with the group. I really need to get on this. Le Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment