Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ending NaNoWriMo, Starting WEverb12

As November raps up I am reminded that I still have about 1500 words to write tonight to reach my goal of 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo. Although I will not be submitting my novel on the site, I am planning on calling it a success.

My novel is no where near done at it's current word count of 48,514 words. Considering it's an ongoing journal I don't know if it will ever be done. At least not until I give it to Isabel.

I think participating in NaNoWriMo really gave me a kick start to writing this and I'm really glad I decided to participate this year. I'm honestly not sure I will do it again unless I have a really good idea for a fiction novel, but I'm really happy I did it this year.

That being said, it's on to the next challenge. While searching the Weight Watchers boards this morning, I was pointed in the direction of a new challenge for December. WEverb12 is a series of prompts, one each day in December, that are intended to help you reflect on the year.

I really think this will help me blog more often and get out of this little funk I'm in. There's no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment