Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weigh In #8

Weight:



Today's weight: 163.6
This weeks +/-: -2.0
Total weight +/-: -3.2

I've been told that bride's to be lose weight before their wedding without even trying. It has something to do with the stress of everything. Well, to be honest I haven't felt very stressed about the wedding. The planning is done, the support has been amazing, there are only a few small tasks that need to get done. I had a minor stressed moment when I started over thinking everyone looking at me, but I'm not worried about that anymore.

I haven't really been tracking this week either. I know I've been eating well and I think there have been a few days I haven't had enough calories. I haven't been exercising either, so maybe that's it. I'm probably losing muscle.

Patrick and I also lost a close friend of ours this week unexpectedly. I'm not really ready to talk about it, but I'm taking his death really hard. I go through phases of not wanting to eat and then wanting to eat everything is sight.. Maybe that's why I haven't been stressed about the wedding. It really puts more perspective on the things that matter.

I'll take the loss though. Gladly. It's nice to see the number going down. I'm going to try my best to eat low carb and low sodium this week. I know the dress is going to fit, but in my head there's always that small voice that says what if it doesn't. It's going to be nice to not have to worry as much after the wedding. Although I still want to continue to lose weight, I know there's not going to be as much stress on myself to do it in a certain amount of time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment