Monday, October 1, 2012

September Goals

1. Walk and/or run 100 miles.
Success! I ended the month with 114.73 miles.

2. Schedule workouts for the month in writing.
Technically a success. I wrote them down, but I did not follow through.

3. Make dinner at least twice this month.
I guess this is a success. I made one dinner from scratch and the other was a dream dinners. There wasn't much involvement in the second dinner. I did bake once as well.

4. Track 100% every day on My Fitness Pal.
Fail since I did not track 100% every day, but I did track every day. I have logged in over 50 days in a row!

5. Go grocery shopping every week.
Fail. We only went twice this month. It's something we need to work on.

6. Work on our budget.
Success. Obviously there's not much of a change yet since it's the first month, but we are paying our bills differently and I feel confident that it's going to be better for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment