Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weigh In 4/20/13



I haven't been to a Weight Watchers meeting since March 23rd.

Yes, there was a pretty obvious reason, however that does not excuse the way I've allowed myself to eat for the past month. So, I knew that if I didn't get back to a meeting then I would continue to gain and that is the last thing I want.

I weighed in and gained 5.2 pounds this last month, making my total weight loss since starting a gain of 0.4. So it's time to get my behind in gear, especially since the weather is warming up and it's going to be swim suit season soon. And our family vacation is quickly approaching.

So, with the advice from my therapist, I'm going to do one thing at a time, incorporating one thing weekly. I tend to go all or nothing and that rarely works, so this week I'm focusing on tracking this week. Just tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment