Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Cleaning

It's been a difficult being unable to use my right arm.

I used to write all the time and it's killing me to not be able to. Typing has been difficult and slow and one handed. Everything in regards to the apartment has fallen onto Patrick and he has done an amazing job keeping the apartment clean on top of taking care of both Isabel and me.

But I'm getting stir crazy. And with my mom having a garage sale in less than a week, it was time to condense a little. And so I single handedly (literally) moved some stuff around and came up with the following shelves in the living room. I'm not 100% happy with all of them, but I am with most of them. I feel like I did my part for the day. And now I can go back to vegging on the couch..




































No comments:

Post a Comment