Thursday, April 4, 2013

March Goals

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
I did not reach this goal and honestly don't know where I ended up for the month. I think I was close, but I kind of stopped caring about three days before surgery and haven't done much walking since then.

2. Try to finish the LA Marathon in under 6 hours.
I reached my goal and I crossed that finish line with a smile on my face, tears in my eyes and an official finishers time of 5:52:58. I beat my goal time by 7 minutes and I PR'd by 22 minutes.

3. Read two books.
I finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard and Confessions of a Scary Mommy: An Honest and Irreverent Look at Motherhood: The Good, The Bad and the Scary by Jill Smokler.

4. Continue to post journal and photo-a-day posts.
Success!

5. Make a plan to finish paying off debt.
Credit cards have been paid off. Plan has been put into place for paying back Isabel. I should be out of debt by December if not before.

6. Make a plan for working out.
Fail. I kept thinking that I should wait until after the marathon and I kept pushing it off, using that as an excuse, and now I'm laid up and can't work out.

7. Cook three times this month (recipes have all been chosen!)
Fail. No excuses. Just didn't want to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment