Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weigh In


Today brought a close to my first week back to tracking and I would have to say it was successful. However, this is where things get tricky for me. I tend to do well for a week and then things go bad from there.

But I'm going to look at this as a challenge to make it another week with another loss.

Prior weight: 177.0
This week's weight: 174.4
+/-: -2.6
Total: -2.6

I won't lie and say that I was perfect this week, because I wasn't. I didn't always make the best choices and yesterday's movie date night with Isabel consisted of ice cream and a cadbury creme egg. But I never felt stuffed and I never felt guilty. Yes, some days I went over on calories, but some days I was under. I didn't stress over every little bite, lick or taste (BLT), but I did track it.

I'm going to just go with this momentum for now and see where I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment