Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Apologies

I have not been a very good blogger lately.

Yes, I've been blogging daily, however my blog posts have not been interesting to say the least.

I am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon..

I will continue to post my journal entries and photo of the day posts every night (I need to feel like I can cross off something from my bucket list this year) but I want to also start blogging about my weight loss journey. I think it's a little late to start blogging about training for the marathon, but I'm sure that will be a part of it too.

To be honest, I'm getting a little sick and tired of failing at this weight loss thing. I know the fault falls to me because I'm not working the program. I may be tracking, but I'm not eating healthy. So once again, we start over.

Today is my first weigh in for this umpteenth go at this.

Starting weight: 178.6
Goal weight: 145-155

Rewards:
5% (-8.5 lbs): new books & new music on itunes
10% (-17 lbs): hair cut
-25 lbs: new outfit from New York & Co
*Goal: massage

*Goal will either be 145 (if reached) or maintaining between 145-155 for a few weeks. I know my body and I know that 145 may be a difficult weight to maintain at, so I'm going to let my body decide where it's comfortable. Once I maintain for a while I will let that be my goal weight and reward myself.

Once the marathon is over on March 17th I will be getting into working out again. I feel like I tend to over do things and putting the pressure of a workout routine on my already busy schedule just seems like a set up for me to fail.

I'm hoping that by being more conscious of the things I am eating and not just eating what I want I can get back on the weight loss wagon and find that motivation that I am seriously lacking right now.

Here we go again..

No comments:

Post a Comment