Saturday, February 16, 2013

February Goals- Check In

1. Run and/or walk 100 miles.
So far I am at 39.93/100. I really need to step it up if I'm going to make it to 100 this month.

2. Read two books.
I am almost finished with the first book, but unless I get going on this goal as well I will probably only finish one.

3. Take a cake decorating class.
I had signed up for a 4 week cake decorating class, however the class got canceled by the teacher. There are no plans to sign up for another one until my wrist surgery is done and my wrist starts feeling better.

4. Be confident in myself during my interview. Prove to them (and more importantly myself) that I deserve it. Not get down on myself if I don't get it.
I succeeded in the confidence part. I did feel like I proved that I deserved it. I was okay with not getting the job, however the way my boss handled it was not the best and that's what upset me,

5. Continue to post journal entries and photo-a-day posts.
I've forgotten to post a couple of times, but posted the next day and I'm okay with that.

6. Continue to pay off debt.
My parents surprised both me and my sister with a portion of the money our Great Uncle left him when he passed away a few years ago. I decided to pay off my credit card debt with it, as well as put part of it toward what I owe Isabel. As soon as my bills arrive in the mail I will pay them off and be debt free!

7. Start printing pictures for photo albums.
I have not started this yet, but I plan to.

8. Start (and finish) the 21 Day Organization Challenge.
This is a fail. I did not last very long before realizing that it just wasn't going to happen. As of right now I have a never ending to do list that I keep on my phone and I am slowly, but surely getting to everything on the list. I think for me, this way doing things will help make it last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment